Menu prices at Turner Field
R***@yahoo.com
2010-06-06 23:11:07 UTC
Planning a July 3rd trip and we're wondering what the prices are. Is
there a link with the menu? We have tickets through the Community
Appreciation Program so we don't get any food discounts.

Thanks
Joe Schmoe
2010-06-07 01:26:15 UTC
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Planning a July 3rd trip and we're wondering what the prices are. Is
there a link with the menu? We have tickets through the Community
Appreciation Program so we don't get any food discounts.
Thanks
The food at Turner Field is very expensive. However, you can bring your
own food in from outside. No glass bottles or metal cans though. You
can even bring your own small cooler, which will get inspected.
R***@yahoo.com
I'm guessing you can't bring beer.
joe schmoe
2010-06-08 00:02:45 UTC
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Planning a July 3rd trip and we're wondering what the prices are. Is
there a link with the menu? We have tickets through the Community
Appreciation Program so we don't get any food discounts.
Thanks
The food at Turner Field is very expensive.  However, you can bring your
own food in from outside.  No glass bottles or metal cans though.  You
can even bring your own small cooler, which will get inspected.
I'm guessing you can't bring beer.
This should help. No outside beer.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/guide.jsp#prohibiteditems
PaulMofATL
2010-06-11 17:25:32 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:02:45 -0700 (PDT), joe schmoe
Post by joe schmoe
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Planning a July 3rd trip and we're wondering what the prices are. Is
there a link with the menu? We have tickets through the Community
Appreciation Program so we don't get any food discounts.
Thanks
The food at Turner Field is very expensive.  However, you can bring your
own food in from outside.  No glass bottles or metal cans though.  You
can even bring your own small cooler, which will get inspected.
I'm guessing you can't bring beer.
This should help. No outside beer.
http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/guide.jsp#prohibiteditems
I didn't look at the link, but note that the only coolers they allow
are ones without hard plastic liners. This of course is to prohibit
you from bringing large quantities of beverage or food.

I suggest Kroger for beer, subs, chips, etc and have before the game.

A beer is $6.75 - $7.00, hot dogs at least $4.00. I took my son a few
year ago and it cost us $28.00 for dinner. That would buy a lot of
food (and beer) at a grocery store.
k***@gmail.com
2012-06-26 17:00:30 UTC
Do u have to bring in if Owen food