The Rose Award For 6-16-11. <3222>
weheardthenews
2011-06-18 00:50:16 UTC
The Rose Award goes to Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves, who went
three-for-four with five RBI and scored one run in a 9-8 win over the
New York Mets.

D.J. Carrasco's balk in the 10th inning let in the winning run.
DaveW
2011-06-18 19:23:14 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:50:16 -0700 (PDT), weheardthenews
Post by weheardthenews
The Rose Award goes to Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves, who went
three-for-four with five RBI and scored one run in a 9-8 win over the
New York Mets.
D.J. Carrasco's balk in the 10th inning let in the winning run.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete Rose, I'd wear a
dress."

- Mickey Mantle
weheardthenews
2011-06-19 00:41:27 UTC
Post by weheardthenews
The Rose Award goes to Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves, who went
three-for-four with five RBI and scored one run in a 9-8 win over the
New York Mets.
D.J. Carrasco's balk in the 10th inning let in the winning run.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete Rose, I'd wear a
dress."
- Mickey Mantle
Dave, did you really say that not even a Navy SEAL would be brave
enough to do Rosie O'Donnell?

You're no prize yourself.
Stewart
2011-06-19 14:11:50 UTC
Post by DaveW
Post by weheardthenews
The Rose Award goes to Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves, who went
three-for-four with five RBI and scored one run in a 9-8 win over the
New York Mets.
D.J. Carrasco's balk in the 10th inning let in the winning run.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete Rose, I'd wear a
dress."
- Mickey Mantle
Was Pete earing a dress the night he took out Fosse at home?