Braves off-field drama
Joe Schmoe
2011-04-29 12:43:54 UTC
McDowell gets personal, insulting and maybe even threatening to some
fans, and now Lowe gets a DUI. This is the wrong type of news.
Dale Hicks
2011-04-29 19:58:58 UTC
In article <ipebqn$hrf$***@dont-email.me>, ***@bellsouth.net
says...
Post by Joe Schmoe
McDowell gets personal, insulting and maybe even threatening to some
fans, and now Lowe gets a DUI. This is the wrong type of news.
Anyone know GA law? Is it an automatic suspension of your license if
you decline the BAC test? I've seen two different things, and one of
them suggests that the additional year is only added if convicted of
DUI, another saying it's applied immediately.

If so, will he hire a driver, or will he risk further action by
driving without a license?

I've always wondered how the common man (not able to afford a
chauffeur or constant taxi rides) does about this.
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
Lookout
2011-05-06 19:45:36 UTC
And you didn't see this when Bobby was here.
Joe Schmoe
2011-05-06 20:31:55 UTC
Post by Lookout
Post by Joe Schmoe
McDowell gets personal, insulting and maybe even threatening to some
fans, and now Lowe gets a DUI. This is the wrong type of news.
And you didn't see this when Bobby was here.
Furcal had a couple of DUIs, and Bobby himself had a domestic violence
event with his wife I believe. The McDowell thing is hard to believe or
accept. He's lucky to keep his job after that.