Fredi's lineup so far
Dale Hicks
2011-04-12 04:34:07 UTC
OBP
Martin Prado 0.289
Nate McLouth* 0.289
Chipper Jones# 0.333
Brian McCann* 0.395
Dan Uggla 0.200
Jason Heyward* 0.421
Alex Gonzalez 0.289
Freddie Freeman* 0.257

I think he's effectively separated the heart of the order.

When will the McLouth experiment end, and we can get Heyward some
more ABs?
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
Sam Hutcheson

s/
Dale Hicks
2011-04-15 03:16:34 UTC
In article <cd87ba4b-8f1d-439c-bdea-e572f3124fc9
@l30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, ***@bellsouth.net says...
Post by Sam Hutcheson
                   OBP
Martin Prado      0.289
Nate McLouth*     0.289
Chipper Jones#    0.333
Brian McCann*     0.395
Dan Uggla         0.200
Jason Heyward*    0.421
Alex Gonzalez     0.289
Freddie Freeman*  0.257
I think he's effectively separated the heart of the order.
When will the McLouth experiment end, and we can get Heyward some
more ABs?
Dude. 10 games.
Yeah, I know. Let's nip this in the bud.
--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net