What's with all the gorram whistling?
Dale Hicks
2011-04-26 04:49:27 UTC
Is that a Mexican thing? Or a California thing?

I thought it was just LA, but they're doing it all the time in San
Diego, too. I'll be glad when this west coast swing is through.
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
Alice Faber
2011-04-26 05:02:50 UTC
Post by Dale Hicks
Is that a Mexican thing? Or a California thing?
I thought it was just LA, but they're doing it all the time in San
Diego, too. I'll be glad when this west coast swing is through.
I think it's a soccer thing.
--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet