Coffeeshop on Google+
Tarkus
2012-06-26 18:59:46 UTC
Please join Atlanta Braves Coffeeshop on Google+:

https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263
Dick Sidbury
2012-06-30 13:11:52 UTC
Post by Tarkus
https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263
This doesn't look like a clone of the coffeeshop newsgroup. It looks
more like a standard Braves news group. But I'll keep reading for a
while anyway.

dick
Tarkus
2012-06-30 21:58:46 UTC
Post by Dick Sidbury
Post by Tarkus
https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263
This doesn't look like a clone of the coffeeshop newsgroup. It looks
more like a standard Braves news group. But I'll keep reading for a
while anyway.
It's not meant to be a clone, which would be virtually impossible. It's
just a place for many of the regulars (and others) to get together in
another setting.

I was initially hoping to get some non-Braves discussions going among
the regulars there, but it hasn't worked out that way so far.
Dale
2012-07-20 19:06:05 UTC
Post by Tarkus
Post by Dick Sidbury
Post by Tarkus
https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263
This doesn't look like a clone of the coffeeshop newsgroup. It looks
more like a standard Braves news group. But I'll keep reading for a
while anyway.
It's not meant to be a clone, which would be virtually impossible. It's
just a place for many of the regulars (and others) to get together in
another setting.
I was initially hoping to get some non-Braves discussions going among
the regulars there, but it hasn't worked out that way so far.
Yeah, the interface just isn't something compelling enough for me to
check regularly.

The extent of my social media goes to loudly declaring my thoughts to
people that choose to hear it. Putting stuff on google+ (and the like)
is weird, knowing that anyone on the world could listen in, if they
somehow found you. I guess it's no different from here, but yet if
feels like it is.
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
Dan Maholm
2012-08-02 10:36:34 UTC
Post by Dale
Post by Tarkus
[...]