Our Solution for the outfield
Joe Schmoe
2010-11-11 23:39:46 UTC
He is a right-handed hitter, still young, is known to the area and the
organization, and he just became a free agent. What a perfect fit!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-braves/ex-brave-francoeur-a-736752.html
Dale Hicks
2010-11-12 00:18:51 UTC
In article <ibhus8$uld$***@news.eternal-september.org>, mchome5
@bellsouth.net says...
Post by Joe Schmoe
He is a right-handed hitter, still young, is known to the area and the
organization, and he just became a free agent. What a perfect fit!
http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-braves/ex-brave-francoeur-a-736752.html
And here I thought you were going to provide a rumor of yet another
team that Rasmus would be traded to, despite the lack of any real
reason that the Cards would want to trade him.
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net
Colin William
2010-11-14 00:21:26 UTC
Post by Joe Schmoe
He is a right-handed hitter, still young, is known to the area and the
organization, and he just became a free agent. What a perfect fit!
http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-braves/ex-brave-francoeur-a-736752.html
That's just mean.

Colin
JawBone
2010-11-15 15:33:01 UTC
Post by Joe Schmoe
He is a right-handed hitter, still young, is known to the area and the
organization, and he just became a free agent. What a perfect fit!
http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-braves/ex-brave-francoeur-a-736752.html
This would cause nightmares like re-marrying my third wife.