Dammit
Jawbone
2010-08-29 21:47:59 UTC
I'm getting an effing ulcer, and it ain't from somethin' I et.
Tarkus
2010-08-29 22:08:45 UTC
Post by Jawbone
I'm getting an effing ulcer, and it ain't from somethin' I et.
While leading all of baseball in last at-bat wins (by a fair margin),
you should be used to it by now. Apparently, the Braves are.
Jawbone
2010-08-30 02:54:38 UTC
I could git usta a wart on my eyeball but I don't hafta like it.
Tarkus
2010-08-30 03:18:48 UTC
Heh, it beats the alternative (e.g. the Coors Field meltdown), though.
Jawbone