Vin Scully
Jawbone
2010-08-31 02:45:38 UTC
Just watched the Braves/Mets on MLB TV and switched over to the
Dodgers/Phillies game. There's an option to see/hear the home or away feed,
and I chose L.A. Listening to Vin is like a really good radio broadcast. I
can leave the room and still 'see' the game. I've been hearing him since
living in NJ in the 50's, but only now fully appreciate him. What a treasure
he's been for baseball!
The Ghost of General Lee
You know he just signed on for another year, right?
Jawbone