Last PTV Game
news.giganews.com
2010-09-11 01:06:10 UTC
Thank goodness this is the last PTV game. Tired of the same dumb
commercials, sometimes the same one more than once between innings. The
sound goes up and down. Probably Charter not PTV.
I guess Smoltz is trying to compete with Sutton for the most words spoken
in a game.
Dave "Crash" Dummy
2010-09-11 12:18:52 UTC
Post by news.giganews.com
Thank goodness this is the last PTV game. Tired of the same dumb
commercials, sometimes the same one more than once between innings.
The sound goes up and down. Probably Charter not PTV. I guess Smoltz
is trying to compete with Sutton for the most words spoken in a game.
Bitch all you want about Peachtree, at least you got to watch the games.
My cable service up here in the NC mountains doesn't carry Peachtree!
(But it still blacks out any games that are also being carried by MLB or
ESPN.)
--
Crash

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down."
~ Robert Frost ~
The Ghost of General Lee
2010-09-11 15:30:09 UTC
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:06:10 -0500, "news.giganews.com"
Post by news.giganews.com
Thank goodness this is the last PTV game. Tired of the same dumb
commercials, sometimes the same one more than once between innings. The
sound goes up and down. Probably Charter not PTV.
I guess Smoltz is trying to compete with Sutton for the most words spoken
in a game.
Color me lucky. I don't get any commercials on the satellite feed of
PTV. We get the raw video from the stadium with a static high shot of
home plate during any commercial breaks. It's almost like being
there.
news.giganews.com