Kawakami
Joe Schmoe
2010-09-06 16:27:22 UTC
What do we do with him now that he is an unmitigated bust? Probably
nothing until after the season, but what then?
James Sidbury
2010-09-06 20:51:10 UTC
Post by Joe Schmoe
What do we do with him now that he is an unmitigated bust? Probably
nothing until after the season, but what then?
Hope that someone is desperate for starting pitching and will take Lowe
off the Braves hands.

dick
Tomasz Radko
2010-09-06 22:15:57 UTC
Post by James Sidbury
Post by Joe Schmoe
What do we do with him now that he is an unmitigated bust? Probably
nothing until after the season, but what then?
Hope that someone is desperate for starting pitching and will take Lowe
off the Braves hands.
He has a negative value. According to baseball-reference his value is
very close to replacement player. And you don't have to pay a
replacement player $15M. If somebody would take him with $15M for
nothing - I'd call it a bargain from Braves POV.

pzdr

TRad
Foxieohe
2010-09-18 06:12:37 UTC
Post by Tomasz Radko
Post by James Sidbury
What do we do with him now that he is an unmitigated bust?  Probably
nothing until after the season, but what then?
Hope that someone is desperate for starting pitching and will take Lowe
off the Braves hands.
He has a negative value. According to baseball-reference his value is
very close to replacement player. And you don't have to pay a
replacement player $15M. If somebody would take him with $15M for
nothing - I'd call it a bargain from Braves POV.
pzdr
TRad
I don't think the Braves should give up on Kawakami yet. They gave up
on Dan kolb too soon also. Foxie Emerson.