Frenchy headed to Texas
BR Eagle
2010-09-01 02:57:14 UTC
Reported on espn; Frenchy & Salty back together....
p t
2010-09-01 03:21:53 UTC
now hopefully the Frenchy Obsession in here will stop. the guy gets
more talk in here then anybody Yuck!!!

btw it never gets old watching the Braves Crush the muts, they should
take all 4.
Tarkus
2010-09-01 03:46:46 UTC
So how do you think Frenchy will do in Texas?
Ronald Emerson
2010-09-01 06:09:57 UTC
Post by BR Eagle
Reported on espn; Frenchy & Salty back together....
Now I have a problem for the World Series. As everyone knows, the
Braves will play the Rangers in the World Series this year. I have a
Braves jersey that I won in a GA Lottery Braves scrach off game with
Francouer's name on the back. I would like to wear it to the World
Series games but now that Francouer is with the Rangers I don't know
what to do. Ronald Emerson.
Marty Winn
2010-09-01 18:59:01 UTC
Post by Ronald Emerson
Post by BR Eagle
Reported on espn; Frenchy & Salty back together....
Now I have a problem for the World Series. As everyone knows, the
Braves will play the Rangers in the World Series this year. I have a
Braves jersey that I won in a GA Lottery Braves scrach off game with
Francouer's name on the back. I would like to wear it to the World
Series games but now that Francouer is with the Rangers I don't know
what to do. Ronald Emerson.
People expect someone with the name Emerson to be smart so really even
if Jeff were still a Brave you can't wear something that says
Francouer. I think your only options are to un-stitch the name off or
not wear it.

If they will use Jeff as a platoon partner only he might have some
value to the Rangers. Play him everyday and you are in trouble.

Colin is right about Salty being a Red Sock.

Shining the Light,
Marty Winn

Colin William
2010-09-01 17:05:01 UTC
Post by BR Eagle
Reported on espn; Frenchy & Salty back together....
Actually, I think Salty is now with the Red Sox.

Colin